3.12.2009

ALICE IN WONDERLAND!!!!!!

I know the girls are anxiously awaiting this news so I am happy to announce that this year's Spring Performance will be Alice in Wonderland.  Parents please make sure to look over the notes the girl's will bring home and to pay attention to any emails you get from the studio.  All the details will be outlined via these two outlets.  

The individual class themes are as follows:
Pre Ballet I - Oysters
Pre Ballet II - Tarts
Ballet I - Cheshire Cats
Ballet II - Roses/Flowers
Ballet III - Butterflies
Intensive Ballet - Picnic & Playing Cards
Jazz I - Mad Hatters
Jazz II - Caterpillars
Jazz III - Tears/Water
Jazz IV - Animals in the Caucus Race
Hip Hop/Break Dancers - Tweedle Dee & Tweedle Dum's Clan

Auditions for lead roles and soloists will be next Saturday, March 21 @ 10:00 am at the studio.

Keep Stretching Girls!!!


1 comment:

Beka O said...

Yay, the Osmond Girls are so excited! We love Alice in Wonderland.